We are always looking for talented detailers. If you would like to apply for any of our current openings listed below just complete the online job application.
Car Detailer Position
Maximum Detailing is looking for a thorough, responsible Detailer who will adhere to provide quality automotive cleaning services to our customers. The Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards or client specifications, which may include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, cleaning and deodorizing interiors. Successful applicant should possess strong customer service skills and be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles.
To be successful in this position, applicants should be a team player committed to providing excellent service to customers, be courteous, responsible, and detail oriented.
Car Detailer Responsibilities:
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
- Operating and maintaining buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Maintaining a clean working area within shop.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Promoting and following safety procedures.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
Car Detailer Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid state driver’s license with good driving record.
- Prior detailing experience preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods. Medium to high physical work.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Hardworking, motivated team player with positive attitude.
- Reliable, punctual and dependable.
- Availability to work weekends and evenings on occasion.
This position is subject to both inside and outside environmental working conditions, including temperature changes, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, and potential physical hazards.
Application for Employment
Complete the application below and click Submit at the bottom of the form.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.